014 01 Bytča
The operator obtains personal data using the registration form, located on www.babylonia.sk.
Courier service Slovenská pošta a.s.
Partizánska cesta 9
975 99 Banská Bystrica
Courier service SPS
Slovak Parcel Service, s.r.o.
Senecká cesta 1
900 28 Ivánka pri Dunaji
The operator provides the intermediary with personal data of the customer in the extent of: name, surname, address, telephone number, sum of money.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
• Issuance of a tax document - invoices, pursuant to Act 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax, § 71 par. 2 sheets. b).
• Delivery of the goods and identification of the customer prior to the delivery of the pre-paid goods.
• Order confirmation, payment for goods, delivery of the ordered goods - by telephone and by e-mail.
• Customer registration for the purpose of running their user accounts at www.babylonia.sk
• Recording customer orders to handle any claims.
• Sending news and stocks to the internet store www.babylonia.sk, if the customer is interested in this service.
4. List of processed personal data
• Invoice data - name and surname, address of permanent residence, registration of companies and ID and VAT number
• Delivery details - name and surname of the recipient, delivery address
• Contact information:
• Telephone number - for order confirmation, customer communication, delivery of courier service.
• E-mail address - for sending confirmation of the order and for further communication with the customer.
• Details of your orders - for the needs of their equipment and the solution of any complaints.
5. The need to provide personal data
The operator only acquires the personal data that is necessary to meet the obligations that the customer waits for him / her to order. Without this data, an accepted order will not be processed. For this reason, the customer is required to fill in all the required data when ordering.
6. Third parties to whom the data will be provided
We do not provide personal data to any companies managing personal data databases or to any third parties other than the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods by the courier service.
7. Publication of data
Our company does not publish the data we collect.
8. Rights and obligations of the person concerned
• Customer of the internet shop Baylonia.sk - the person concerned in accordance with the Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Laws (hereinafter referred to as "the person concerned"), only the complete and truthful information is required when registering the account in the internet shop.
• The person in question undertakes to update his or her data in the event of a change, not later than the first order following the change.
• The person concerned undertakes that if he / she provides third-party personal data as delivery data (name, surname, telephone number), he / she does so only with his or her consent and the person concerned is aware of the procedures, rights and obligations listed on this page .
• The person concerned has the right, based on a written request, by e-mail or by a personal visit at the company's head office, to request from the operator:
o Information about the status of processing your personal information.
o Information about the source from which it received its personal data.
o Writing her personal data that is being processed.
o Correct its incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed.
o Disposal of her personal information
o The personal data can be processed by the person concerned in the "my account" entry after login.
o All the legitimate requirements of the person concerned will be met and the person concerned will be informed within 30 days of receipt.
• The person concerned may exercise his rights under the law of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, by e-mail, in writing or in person at the address of the company's registered office.